1. Tuition is paid in 10 monthly payments through our tuition processing company. The school will provide the information and initial assistance to set up your account. Tuition and Fee payments should be made directly to the tuition processing company and will not be accepted at the school unless arrangements have been otherwise agreed upon.
2. Families paying in full will receive a 3% discount off the annual total tuition. Payment in full must be received on or before June 30.
3.Tuition payments are due on the 20th of the month. Payments are made from July through April. Payments received after the 20th of each month will be assessed a 5% late charge on the balance past due.
4. Tuition for students enrolling after the school year has officially begun will be prorated. The first and second monthly tuition payments are due prior to the student starting school.
5. LCA makes a full year's financial commitment to its faculty. Because of this, families are responsible for the entire school year's tuition even if the student(s) is withdrawn. If the student received financial aid, the financial aid will be forfeited and the full tuition will be due to LCA. Anyone considering withdrawing at any time must contact the school office in writing 30 days prior to the effective date of withdrawal.
6. In cases where a student has been asked to withdraw or has been expelled, the parent/guardian is responsible for all financial obligations for the entire school year unless otherwise approved by the Administration. Any financial assistance awarded will be forfeited and the full tuition will be due.
7.It is of utmost importance that tuition payments be submitted in a timely and consistent manner. Any family whose account becomes 10 days overdue because of missed payments will be subject to a meeting with the school's Administration. Student separation for lack of payment will be implemented effective on the date any account becomes 30 days overdue. Student enrollment will be reinstated upon receipt of the full overdue payment.
8.A check written to the school for any reason and returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF) will be charged a fee of $50.00.
9. Senior students' accounts must be paid in full prior to graduation.
10. Upper School students (Grades 6-12) are required to purchase a laptop. The school requires appropriate safeguards and filters to be installed.
11. School families are expected to actively participate in school fund-raising and volunteer efforts. The fundraising pledge listed above can be either raised through donations that the family collects or the family can choose to just pay the pledge amount themselves, 12. Legacy Christian Academy shall be entitled to take legal action against the Paying Party, in order to collect outstanding tuition, fees and expenses, and shall be reimbursed any legal and court expenses and other costs incurred in taking such action.